How to uninstall Nvidia drivers Windows 10? Not many people know that uninstalling the Nvidia drivers from Windows 10 can be pretty direct and straightforward. It isn’t as complicated as they think – but you need to consult the reliable source and make sure that you follow the directions to the letter. After you have done with the uninstallation process, you can move forward and download the latest driver – and then install it. How can you find the latest driver? It’s simple; just go to the official site of Nvidia and you can never go wrong
Uninstall Nvidia Drivers from the Control Panel
There are actually many ways on how to uninstall Nvidia drivers Windows 10. Uninstalling it from the Control Panel is one of them.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- After viewing the Category, choose Uninstall a Program
- Scroll down the software list. You want to choose Nvidia Driver within the list
- Once you have found Nvidia Driver, right click on it. Then choose Uninstall/Change
- The driver uninstallation has completed
- In the event you want to uninstall other components from Nvidia, you only need to repeat the same above steps so you can remove them one by one.
- Don’t forget to reboot the computer so the changes will take effect
By Device Manager
You can also use the Device Manager, which is the built-in tool from Windows so you can manage the entire devices being connected to your computer. You can also use it to uninstall drivers or remove the unwanted devices. Here are the steps:
- Press Windows and R keys so the Run dialog box will open. Then type in devmgmt.msc and press OK
- You are in the Device Manager now. Choose the tab View and when you see a drop-down list, choose Show Hidden Devices
- After you do it, you will see all the hidden devices. Find the Nvidia device. Just right click on the option Nvidia Graphics Device and go with Uninstall
- You will see a pop-up window appear. Choose Delete the Driver Software for this Device, then choose OK
- Your process is done
Uninstall Nvidia Drivers with Driver Easy
Be advised that uninstalling the driver by accessing the Control Panel may not produce a successful result for everyone. If the first way doesn’t work out well, you can always try Driver Easy Pro. Yes, you will have to buy it but it offers a 30-day money back guarantee – and you will also get support.
The function of the tool is to detect all the installed drivers and then show them within a list. Can you uninstall the driver with this tool? Of course you can! As a matter of fact, you only need to do some clicks and you are good to go. Here are the steps:
- Download Driver Easy and then install it in the computer
- Launch it. Then choose Tools
- Choose Driver Uninstall. Scroll down to find the Nvidia Driver – under Display adapters
- Choose Uninstall to execute the action
- You will have to upgrade to Pro so you can complete the uninstallation
As you can see, there are many alternatives to uninstall the Nvidia driver. As long as you follow the directions of how to uninstall Nvidia drivers Windows 10 properly, you should be good to go.